NFL player Devon Stills was cut from his NFL team, the Cincinnati Bengals, but the Bengals signed him to the practice squad so that he could have insurance to cover the costs of his daughter’s fight with Stage 4 pediatric cancer. While on the practice squad Stills was later signed to the starting 53 man Roster but wont be required to travel with the team so he can stay home with his daughter.
100% of the proceeds of his jersey sales will go to benefit Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and pediatric cancer care and research.
This just touched my whole heart and soul.
In a new video from social justice-oriented T-shirt company FCKH8, several Ferguson children lampoon the excuses white people give to avoid getting involved in ending discrimination in America and deliver a call to action to stomp out racism.
THIS IS THE SHIT
WATCH THE VIDEO AND BUY A SHIRT!
FCKH8 is really problematic but this is a good thing.
People have been asking for info on the images from this post, so here we go:
- Portrait of the Princess of Zanzibar and her attendant, Scotland
- A servant or enslaved woman, Italy
- Scene from Terence, France
- A Peruvian noblewoman, Italy
- The Agrippine Sibyl, Netherlands
- A Brazilian Woman, Netherlands
- Scene from the Aethiopica, Flanders
- Madamoiselle de Clermont en Sultane, France
- Study of a Woman, Netherlands
- Allegory of Music, Italy
- Portrait of Kalmyk Girl Annushka, Russia
- Dido Elizabeth Belle, Scotland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Switzerland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Netherlands
- La Zamba a La Procesion, Peru/Spain
- Their Pride, by Thomas Hovenden, U.S.
- Portrait of a Black Girl, Slovenia
- Fanny Eaton, England
- Photograph of an Unknown Woman
- Eva Green, by Henri Robert. Oil on Canvas, 24 x 20 1/8 inches. 1907. Roland P. Murdock Collection, Wichita Art Museum.
- Unknown Woman from a Portrait for Sale on Ebay
I’ve seen these images being reposted various places online. This is all the information I have on them, for you who are curious about the paintings and photographs, and then women in them.